A downloadable asset pack
This set of scripts for GameMaker Studio 2 is designed to create the ultimate magnify/zoom window in your games. With just two lines of code, you can set up and draw a magnify/zoom window anywhere in the game screen, with or without views, and any shape or size you require, including non-standard shapes.
Window shapes can be form based or sprite based, outlined or without outlined, and the scripts also permit you to assign an overlay sprite so that the zoom/magnify window can be integrated seamlessly into any HUD.
- Easy setup and use
- Multiple getter and setter functions to dynamically change things mid-game
- Can use any shape (pre-defined or polygon) or a sprite to create the zoom/magnify window
- Comprehensive demo that shows all functionality
- Can zoom in and out
- With no zoom, can be used to create window-in-window views
- Should work on all target platforms
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.